RSS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Awakened...chapter1


Awakened pt 1 of 4


Opening my eyes. I was in the emergency ward . “Why” I thought to myself, “why didn't it work ?” I injected the acid directly into my cerebral cortex. I wanted to die. My superior captains found me convulsing in my private quarters shower facilities. I had failed to show for an early morning spaceflight briefing.

I was laying face down , sedated heavily . I went through all my dreams... my memories, I wanted to be free from this life. It was my 13th time committing suicide.
In the year 3013, my soul, my memories, my fate in life, has been cross transferred between 13 known Ghost Modules (GM’s). I am a scientific experiment. One of the few who are “Awakening” to our own fates, and all that has been done to us. I am a ’Soft Form GM’ installation code «8980089811PqQ898». I have become close friends with trauma, I relate to my horrific surroundings, adapting to my fear. I remain in unstable condition, wishing for death. Tortured by my past, and a wasted youth. I am half immortal , I cannot die . My mind and soul are transferred and reformulated, filled into my new Ghost Module.

“Code 65” *Code 65* .. “Code 65” *Code 65* … echoes through the Purgatory’s central emergency deck. “Oh fuck Code 65, Code 65,... everyone brace for impact! ” Screamed the echoes bouncing from wall to wall, reaching my ears. I was on the Purgatory, a mercy vessel. Designed for surviving, and finding survivors. I was found on a frozen Rogue Planet in the XcVB5lantareas System. I planet far out in the middle of Inter-Dimensional Space, and rarely visited. Inter-Dimensional Space (IDS), a Sub-Layer of spiritual Kinetic Space. Your mind becomes a Mist and you direct your thoughts in a form of unique time travel .

The Anti-matter blast detonated against the Purgatory’s west starboard bow. The concussion effect of the blast threw my body 30 ft, shattering various glass walls within the E.R. deck. This Ghost Module is resistant to cold, piercing, contamination, possession, and concussions. I lay still for a second, feeling shards of glass fall on me. It is the god damned Trinity Demons. They found my Mist coding. I recognized this feeling of evil, I feel them thinking about me, stalking my mind and thoughts.